Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Friday, March 06, 2015

52 Week Savings Challenge 2015 Week 10

I am proud to say that I am up to week 13!!! Yay!! I have been putting in my deposits faithfully. I am pumped. I know some people have large savings accounts and this little thing isn't much to them but it is to me because it's a goal and a competition. I have done this for 3 years (including this year) and I usually drop out near the end but this time I am going to make it through.

I also forgot to post my online earnings.... Drum roll please. LOL Last month I cashed out my $33 in Zazzle(also have pending purchases as we speak, woohoo) and I cashed out a $20 direct deposit today from Cashcrate and I also made .50 from Amazon. LOL My online earnings isn't much but guess what I'm adding $19 of it to my 52 week challenge. So when I get home I'll be up to week 14. I'll just add the extra $5 to my envelope. I'll take my pictures later and post it.

Also one more thing, I am doing the Dave Ramsey method Baby Step 1 which is to save $1000 towards your emergency fund. So once my 52 Week challenge hits the $1000 mark that goal will be completed. I'm hoping I can complete it as soon as possible. I have been reading the forums about the Dave Ramsey method and since they provide all of the information online for free, I figure I'll give it a try. After I complete Baby Step 1, then I'm off to paying off my debt using the snowball method.

Wish me luck! To learn more about Cashcrate visit this post

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Good luck, perhaps you can make a post after week 52 and say which methods/platforms really ended up being worthy cash made/time spended :)

Ginene said...

Thanks Kevin. It would be nice if I can make it all the way up. Right now I borrow and pay myself back but I am behind. Bad girl! LOL I will get back on track.